Injection and Blow Mouldnig without mould condensation
When the surface temperature of an object sinks below the dew point of the ambient air, condensation builds on this object.
Blue Air Systems’ Mould Sweat Protector (MSP) creates a dry climate around the mould.
MSP operating principle:
“Warm and moist” ambient air is drawn into the MSP-unit, filtered, cooled and, after re-warming the dry process air is blown into an air distribution ductwork. The purified ambient air is cooled in two stages and in two different heat exchangers.
Advantages of the MSP-System
- Steady product quality and production conditions through constant dew point of ambient air
- Higher machine efficiency through shorter cooling time
- Suitable for single production machines or complete production lines
- Tailor-made enclosures for mould area
- CFC – free system
- Low maintenance expenses
- Low energy consumption
- Quick return on investment